Sunday, March 8, 2009

Maths was never this complicated when I was at school!

I've received another email and have to confess that, although I am a maths genius, this one is beyond me.

Anna Raccoon = Carmen from Anorak
Carmen from Anorak = Carmen Curlers on 3As
Carmen Curlers on 3As = Anna Raccoon on ProFenceAnti
Anna Raccoon = Coco
Coco = psycho_barbie
psycho_barbie = darling123
Get em Goncalo = otleepseely

The list went on and on and on and I ended up not knowing who was who so I've just decided they are all the same.

Told you I was maths genius!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pas de deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit.......

March 8, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why should you be so bothered to spend time writing about all this?

March 9, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So which one of them is Chatelaine, or is she all of them

March 10, 2009 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger Anna Buffoon said...

Anonymous said...
Why should you be so bothered to spend time writing about all this?

///

Here's the thing. I spend a miniscule amount of time writing about it. Whereas YOU spend an inordinate amount of time visiting here and reading it.

March 11, 2009 at 3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Irish Eyes is A Fan and Passing Phase is Jane Farrow and Anna Willson is Anna Gullers and they are all you.

March 11, 2009 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Anna Buffoon said...

I've seen IE's name on the 3Arguidos site and I've seen AW's name on our beloved black-eyed mammal's site but as for the others, are you saying they are ALSO Anna Raccoon? She sure does like to put herself about a bit, doesn't she. She should actually be called Beaver since she sure is a busy one! Do tell me more!

March 11, 2009 at 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Here's the thing. I spend a miniscule amount of time writing about it. Whereas YOU spend an inordinate amount of time visiting here and reading it."

and you would know that how? My ip address isnt exclusive as you well know :)

March 11, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Anna Buffoon said...

All hail the Racococoon! We are graced by your presence!

March 11, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurie who seems to think she's across the pond....

March 11, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Anna Buffoon said...

All these names that are getting tossed in buffoon's general direction, are they supposed to mean something? Sounds like you've got some juicy info. Or are you just stirring........?

March 11, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Anna Buffoon said...

More anonymous comments and more names being surrendered. None surrendering Dorothy I noticed. What's wrong with you all?
What are they supposed to mean? Are they more names being used by our dear mammal princess? I shall regretfully have to reject comments that give real names, although how real they actually are is anybody's guess. I'll happily read them though so keep them coming!

March 11, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I shall regretfully have to reject comments that give real names"

Perhaps you could start by removing comments that give real names.

March 12, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Anna Buffoon said...

Well actually "Anonymous", removing comments is not the same as starting to reject them. Duh!

Have I any real names here? Well I'm sure they are "real" names but do they belong to people who would have any sort of connection to Anna Racoon? I can't see why anybody would be here unless they were somehow connected to that blog. So tell me what is your connection to racoon, Anonymous? Why don't you take a second to think of a smart-arse comment because you sure as hell won't tell the truth.

March 12, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home