Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Racoon in Curlers drinking Coco

Doesn't that conjure up a nice cosy scene.
Cause tonight is the night when three become one.
There's a bit of a one-mammal love-in going on right now over on the 3Arguidos.
Nothing like a bit of self-promotion is there, Curly Racococoon?
Who needs friends when you can do it all yourself.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J'ai toujours vu que pour réussir dans le monde, il fallait avoir l'air fou et être sage.

March 11, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hows your mother. Did she fall or wuz she pushed

March 11, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Anna Buffoon said...

OK, have I slipped into some sort of parallel universe here? I appear to have picked up some randomer who enjoys confusing me to the core. Whilst it is somewhat amusing I fear I'm missing the point.

March 11, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So your saying Coco is Anna Racoon? How do some folks get off on pretending to be loads of people? Sad fact is they really do.

March 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Le chat est noir.
Le chan est brun.
La Racoon est jaune!

March 12, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home