posted by Anna Buffoon | 4:30 AM
Zoe Ball? She likes Coco at bedtime?
And yet you seem to be the one who is answering your own questions you weirdo.
Anonymous?Also known as Anna?
How many weirdos does it take to change a lightbulb? Just 2 and they are both here by the looks of it.......................
Which question did I ask and then answer, oh freaky witch? Looking for a fight?What I don't understand, freak, is why you'd be coming here every minute of the day if you were not deeply embroiled in the Anna Raccoon carcrash.
<< Home
5 Comments:
Zoe Ball? She likes Coco at bedtime?
And yet you seem to be the one who is answering your own questions you weirdo.
Anonymous?
Also known as Anna?
How many weirdos does it take to change a lightbulb? Just 2 and they are both here by the looks of it.......................
Which question did I ask and then answer, oh freaky witch? Looking for a fight?
What I don't understand, freak, is why you'd be coming here every minute of the day if you were not deeply embroiled in the Anna Raccoon carcrash.
Post a Comment
<< Home